Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Grand Prize Winner!!

As some of you may know, I am a Scentsy Representative. In getting ready for the new 2010 Spring/Summer catalog and the unveiling of their new warmers, Scentsy held a contest for all consultants and customers.  The object of the contest was to find 12 hidden scentsy icons scattered all over the US and Canada map, which when found provided a sneak peek of a new warmer/plug-in. Each day Scentsy provided a new clue for each of the 12 locations and it was up to you to try and locate the warmer. This task wasn't easy. I got frustrated more than once. Each day I would wait for the next clue to hopefully make finding the warmers easier. I found one on the first day and then one on the second day. By the third day (which I was ready to give up), I had six out of the 12. We had a week to find all twelve warmers. I ended up finding only nine out of the twelve hidden warmers. I didn't think I had a chance in hell to win; plus I didn't even know what the prize was. In my mind I had given up and went about my weekend. I also forgot that on Monday they were going to announce the winners.

So here it was Monday night (I had forgotten all about the contest). I get an email from Scentsy: GRAND PRIZE WINNER!! as the subject line. I didn't even know what it was until I read the email. I was in such shock. I kept reading the email over and over again making sure it was truly meant for me and that it was for real. I finally believed I was the winner.  I never win anything. I jumped up and down and ran around the house.  I was giddy for the rest of the evening into today.  I think people at work are sick of hearing about how I won.

What did I win?  Well, I will be receiving 8 warmers from the new Spring/Summer collections and Scentsy Bars of ALL the Spring/Summer scents. WOW! That's a lot of product. Anyone want to host a party?? Be sure to visit my website for all the awesome Promos this month!

No comments: