Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 6

Band or Musician that is most important to me.

Well I have to say that I don't have one band or one musician that is important to me. Music of all types are important to me. I use music as an outlet, when I am down it lifts me up, when I am happy I listen and sing at the top of my lungs, and when I am feeling energetic I dance around my house. I almost could say music is my life, but not really - I just enjoy it a lot. I grew up with my mom and dad always sing and dance and playing records.

I don't know what I would do without my music. You can take away my TV, you can take away my cell phone (oh maybe not), you can take away my coffee but please don't take away my music.

I got the music in me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, music reflects so much of how we are feeling inside. You may not feel like watching a movie or reading a book but listening to music is effortless.