Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Technorati Link Love!


If you have a claimed blog on Technorati and want to boost your Authority to gain more traffic, please read on.

In order to be "counted" by Technorati you need to have your link in a Post. They do not count Comments or Mr. McLinky anymore.

Here's how it will work:
1. Feel free
to copy and paste this post or create your own into a new post on your blog entitled "Technorati Link Love". Very important - Make sure you include my link (http://kirs10c.blogspot.com) in your post.
2. Come back and leave me a comment with the link to your Technorati post.
3. I will then post your link on my blog.

Help your fellow bloggers and spread some "Link Love"!!


Link Love List:
Scents Appeal
http://www.ageorgiaangel.com/blog/?p=1245
The Self Love Project
A Nut in a Nutshell
Mommy's Favorite Things
Tales From Tina
Misplaced City Girl
Saving Our Way

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a cool tip!! Thanks for sharing, and HAPPY SHAREFEST!!! :)

Sorry I didn't come by earlier!

Mommys Online Garage Sale said...

Thanks Kirsten.....gonna add you to mine now.

Lot's of luck.

Jen

Annette said...

Hellooo there!

Don't really know what I'm doing, but it seems to work for others, so here goes.

Thanks for the link.

From one great mamma to another and more hehe xx

Karen ~Georgia Angel said...

Hi, Thanks for starting the Link Love. Here is my post http://www.ageorgiaangel.com/blog/?p=1245

Anonymous said...

Got my post up, Kirsten. :) Technorati Link Love

Kim said...

I haven't used technorati yet. Do you like it? I've thought about using it but just haven't done so yet.

justicecw said...

I don't get it. What is Technorati exactly? Do you have to have a blog to use it? I keep seeing extra entries for sweeps for it but I don't have a blog so I assume I cannot do it?!?

Unknown said...

I keep seeing this around, especially on giveaways, I need to look into it for my blog! Thanks for sharing :D

Kim said...

Still don't quite understand it but I'm starting the process of joining. I'll leave you another comment once I'm done so that I can let you know.

Unknown said...

Went over and checked out the Scents Appeal blog :)

and I still don't quite get this either and need to look into it...