Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 28

Do you wish for anything at 11:11?  If so, what do you wish for?

The only time I ever get to see 11:11 is in the AM.  I don't think I have been up past 10:00PM in years.  So I have a 50/50 chance of seeing 11:11AM and I will tell you that I have seen it every day for the past two weeks and I have only made a wish on one of those days.  No, I am not telling what I wished for - what good is that??

So there is suppose to be great meaning to seeing or being drawn to seeing 11:11.  I haven't figured it out yet, but it has to do with synchronicity in ones life.  Whatever that means.

Do you see 11:11?

For your reading pleasure: http://www.dimension1111.com/index.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a big making a wish guy. Whether it's blowing out the candles on a cake, seeing a failing star (I call it failing because stars aren't supposed to fall, unless you're Charlie Sheen WINNING!) breaking some turkeys bone. I do however quietly make them everyday for no apparent reason other than wishful thinking.