Friday, April 1, 2011

CAPTCHAS - I Hate You

I know hate is a strong word.  So let me remind you of the true meaning: to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest. 

That pretty much sums up how I feel about CAPTCHAS.  If you are not sure what a captcha is, it’s those annoying mixed up letters and numbers you have to type to prove you are a god damn human being.  I understand they serve a purpose to protect society, but seriously when it takes me more than one try to read the gobbled shit that is typed, where the letters are slanted, mashed together and blurry it’s very frustrating, given the fact that I have trouble seeing as it is and when I end up going through 3 captchas before getting one right, it goes up my butt a mile.

So now I have formed a hatred for them. 

THE END!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hate is a pretty strong emotion and should only be received for things you really hate....like capchas and slow drivers who like to drive in the fast land and people who spit on busy sidewalks and smokers that blow smoke in your face after you give them a dirty look for spitting on the sidewalk....I could go on and on.

Unknown said...

Jack, Glad you see things my way!